m (Protected "Oil Massage" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 08:59, 7 February 2013
 What is Oil Massage?
Oil Massage actually means stimulating the tissues of the body by the hands with the massage oil, in order to promote health and rejuvenation to the entire body. Oil massage are designed to let the hands slide more easily during massage session and generally oil massage can provide maximum relaxation for both body and soul. Oil massage is really a wonderful way to relieve the stress and the tension that has accumulated in your body during a tiring day.
 Why Is Oil Massage Popularly Used?
Oil massages are not a new idea. It has been found thousands years ago, Adding warm oil to the experience of a massage can be blissfully relaxing and wonderfully comforting, while it rejuvenates your mind and body. Not only does it enhance the relaxing nature, but it also aids in the healing processes. The smooth gliding motion that the oil helps to achieve, nourishes the skin and helps to dissolve accumulated toxins and stress, which promotes general good health.
 How to Perform Oil Massage?
It is really a best choice to get an oil massage from a professional massage therapist, but self-massage can be quite effective, the following are some skills for your learning then you could give your partner a rejuvenating oil massage.
- Warm the oil, making sure it is not too hot.
- Dip the tips of your fingers into the oil and apply it all over the body lightly.
- Allow the oil to be absorbed by the skin for a while, say about five minutes.
- Using the fingers and the palms start massaging the whole body.
- Use circular massaging motions on the head and the joints, and straight motions on the limbs, back, the chest and abdomen.
- On sensitive areas like over the heart or on the abdomen, use light pressure.
- Where there are nerve endings, like the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet, use extra oil, and spend more time.
- After you finish massaging the whole body, allow 10 to 15 minutes to relax, letting the oil and the massage do their work.
- Get into a tub of warm water or have a warm water shower.
 The Benefits of Oil Massage
- Oil massage can help you to relax and get rid of negative thoughts that provoke stress.
- It can help you to heal and regain your spiritual and emotional balance.
- One of the most important benefits of an oil massage is that it improves blood circulation and at the same time helps to decrease blood pressure which is a major factor for people that suffer from problems related to hypertension.
- A wonderful oil massage relaxes your body and promotes a better sleep for days. Oil massages induce mental and spiritual healing, therefore many people have experienced a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Oil massages increase and maintain the flexibility of your joints. An effective body massage works all your muscles, tissues and joints thus improving athletic performances and facilitating an easier movement for your body.
- Massage also helps to prevent injuries and speeds up the healing process.
- It helps the body to effectively eliminate toxins from the organism thus promoting a better health.