Asian Massage Parlors
What is an Asia Massage Parlor?
An Asia massage parlor is a business where customers can receive a happy ending massage, the person who works in a Asia massage parlor is called massage girl or massage technician, it is usually performed by a girl on a guy, and the girl finishes off the guy with a full blown hand job or more. Now that is pretty exciting, and definitely a fetish straight out of a fantasy world for most men. Some Massages are often accompanied by some relax music in the background, in the world, there are always ads for the those Asia massage places. They usually go by the name of “Sauna,” “Spa” or “Accupressure.” any place that says accu-pressure is a code word for massage parlor. On the flip side – if you go to any place that says accu-puncture – don’t bother asking the 70 year old Chinese guy who works there for a happy ending.
How is the Asian Massage Parlors Like?
They are everywhere you can find them in the world, some of them use works like Spa, Acupressure, Sauna, Massage, etc in the name. Places that use terms like LMP (Licensed Massage Provider) or your local equivalent typically aren't an AMP. If you would like to figuring out if it's a Asia massage parlor, the following is a quick checklist to see if you're in a massage parlor where you can get a happy ending:
- Charges $40/half hour
- Has curtains on the front windows and the outside lighting is dim.
- No VISA or Credit Card signs on the front window
- Has a very Asian sounding name
- Is open till about 9pm.
- You usually only need 3/5 of these to be sure it's a massage parlour with extras.
- They are usually in somewhat run down buildings in strip malls and such.
The Difference between Asia Massage Parlor and Normal Massage Parlors
The Asian massage parlor is different from other massage parlors in only a couple ways.
- They usually offer a “Table Shower” or “Body Shampoo.” This is where they lay you on a table in a giant shower stall, and scrub you from head to toe. Then they sometimes stick you in a sauna for a few minutes before taking you to the massage room. Keep in mind that all this pampering is taken out of your 60 minute session
- The massage rooms always look like seedy little bedrooms instead of legit businesses with real massage tables.
- If a massage business is full service is to have a female call them and ask for an appointment (or ask for your “wife”). They will make some lame excuse why they’re not taking appointments if they are full service.
- Happy-Ending-Only places may take the appointment if they need to appear legit. Sometimes we like to screw with the Asian places by calling them and trying to make appointments. We’ll keep insisting on coming in till they hang up on us.
Some Steps After You Enter an Asia Massage Parlor:
- You go in and say I want a half hour massage. They lead you to a massage room, you strip completely naked (if you keep your underwear on they might think you just want a regular massage).
- Don't use the towel they provide to cover yourself. Basically you want them to find you on your stomach, completely naked. This signals to them that you know what's going on.
- They will then begin to massage you. First 15 minutes should be a legit good massage. They will then slowly start to massage your ass, and do little touches on your balls. This feels amazing. ]
- Then they will ask you if you want to be massaged on your front (or some variation thereof), and at this point you turn around. They will massage your chest and front legs a bit, and then they will either point to your penis, ask "what else do you want", "do you want any extras", "do you want to finish", etc...
- They will often discuss the price for the extras at this point, or it they will expect a $10-$20 tip at the end. Do not pay more than $20 extra for a hand job.
- You finish, they provide you a hot towel, and you leave!