Tuina Training Course in China
As one of most important traditional Chinese therapies in China, Tuina has also been regarded as an invigorating and relaxing way of restoring and maintaining good health in China.
We provide this tuina training course for those foreign learners who are interested in Traditional Chinese therapies.
- Anthropotomy throretical study.
- Definition, operation and adaptation diseases of the basic Tuina techniques.
- Practice of regular Tuina procedure of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Practical operation of basic manipulations in Tuina including pushing, kneading, rolling, grasping, plucking, etc.
- Useful Tuina treatment of common diseases like headache, insomnia, tension, lumbar strain, acute lumbar sprain, tennis elbow, etc.
- Theoretical study in the classroom
- Clinical training in the hospital
- Group Discussion
- Interactive Learning
- Class is given in small group with about 10 students in one group.
- Class Time and Length
- Class time: Class begins at the beginning of each month
- Class length: one month for 120 hours in theoretical and clinical training
- 1000 USD per students (accommodation and food fee should be paid additionally)