Acupuncture Training Course in China
From Massage Wiki
Acupuncture training course in China will uniquely develop your knowledge, skills and insights of acupuncture in a short period, cultivating your skills as a professional acupuncturist and developing them from your prior life experience.
- This acupuncture training course is provided for those foreign learners that want to become professional acupuncturist as well as learners who are interested in acupuncture.
- Basic theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), yin-yang and five elements and physiological and pathological process of body.
- Manipulation techniques of four diagnostic methods of TCM and indications of diagnosis.
- Study of location and indications of points, 120 commonly points including location, indications, clinical application and method.
- Practical skills of acupuncture techniques such as insertion, manipulation, retaining and withdrawal of needle.
- Learn to apply the theories that learners have studied to analyze diseases, grasp the diagnosis, differentiation and treatment of 25 commonly seen clinical diseases.
- Theoretical study in the classroom
- Clinical training in the hospital
- Group Discussion
- Interactive Learning
- Class is given in small group with about 10 students in one group.
- Class Time and Length
- Class time: Class begins at the middle of each month
- Class length: two months for about 250 hours of theoretical and clinical training.
- On completion of the course, certificate will be issued to those who have passed the examinations (middle, final & clinical).
- 2,500 USD per students (accommodation and food fee should be paid additionally)